- How many conference tickets do I need to purchase?
Each person attending the conference sessions and meals, will be required to purchase one registration package. You may switch off the registration package with another family member. Two people cannot attend a single session with one registration package.
- Can children or adults with Rett syndrome attend the sessions?
Everyone who attends must be a paid registrant. Attendees must be 16 years of age and older.
- Is the Saturday Celebration ticket included in the conference price?
Yes. Each conference package includes the Celebration Dinner. Additional Celebration Dinner tickets are available $50.00 per adult or $25.00 per child (3 –10 yrs.). Order extra tickets when you register.
*Individuals with Rett Syndrome will be O.R.S.A.’s special guests and will receive a complimentary Celebration Dinner. Please make your selection when you register.
- If I buy 1 conference ticket can my whole family and caregiver eat as well?
Meals are included for each registered attendee. One registration package includes meals for one person.
- Will presentation resources, such as slides be available?
Attendees will be provided with a link to a password-protected web page to access all available slide decks and related files from presenters.
- Does the conference fee include hotel lodging?
No. All registrants are responsible for booking their own accommodations.
- Is the hotel offering a discount for participants?
Special Rates have been reserved for registrants who call in their reservation prior to April 20, 2020 and reference the conference.
- Are there travel discounts available?
Most Canadian airlines and rail companies offer various discounts to an attendant travelling with a passenger with a disability. We do not have any affiliation with any travel company, so please make arrangements based on your individual situation. A few are listed on our website here (link to be added)
- Is it possible for my family to come for the Saturday only?
The single-day fee is only available for professionals attending on Friday, May 22.
We are unable to offer single day fees for Saturday or Sunday.
- We would like to bring our children with us. What is available for them at the conference?
Families are required to provide adult supervision for their children.
A paid registration badge can be transferrable between families/support workers to attend conference sessions.
Best Western Lamplighter Inn is a family friendly venue. The hotel has an indoor pool, and arcade for families to enjoy.
City of London has a lot to offer and will be providing free London Transit passes for families.
Families are invited to the Friday Social light dinner.
Additional Saturday Celebration meals are available at time of registration.
More information visit:
Best Western Lamplighter Inn and Conference Centre